Thursday, July 30, 2009

2009 BSC Rising Star Alumni Award



I recently had the honor of being selected for the 2009 Bismarck State College Rising Star Alumni Award. The award ceremony was held May 14, 2009 with a dinner and program. Much to my delight, Arlene Gray (my piano teacher of many years) did an introductory speech for me. I was also asked to do a short acceptance speech. It was an incredible night, sharing that moment with my mentors, friends, colleagues and family. I shall cherish the memory. I've included the video below along with the program in pdf format. Thank you BSC Alumni Association - and to all of my mentors, friends, colleagues and family.


5 comments:

B! said...

awesome man!!! So glad I got to see this! Congrats!!!!

Julie said...

Congrats, Troy! You deserve it.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You made a great speech.. my mom sent it to me!

-jazmine

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your Rising Star Alumni Award. I attended this event and you very much added to this inspiring evening! I will try to remember to always live with more feeling!

Dante said...

Congrats Troy, you deserve this, such an excellent speech. you are a huge inspiration to so many and have always been to me as well. i'm truly honored to have you as a friend.